HTC’s mid-range phone is here!
HTC Desire 610 was released along with HTC Desire 816 at MWC. It has a 4.7-inch display with 960×540 pixels resolution. It is powered by 1.2GHz quad-core processor. It runs on Android Jelly Bean with Sense UI. It is a dual SIM phone. The rear camera is 8-megapixel and the front one is 1.3-megapixel. It has 1GB RAM and 8GB internal memory. The connectivity options include 3G, WiFi b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0 with aptX, GPS with a-GPS. It is packed with 2040mAh battery.
HTC Desire 610 comes in red, blue, green and black colours. It would be available across Europe starting in May. There is no word on pricing yet.
HTC Desire 610 specifications are
- Processor: 1.2GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon
- Display: 4.7-inch with 960×540 pixels
- RAM: 1GB
- Memory: 8GB internal, expandable up to 64GB
- Camera: Rear 8MP/ Front 1.3MP
- OS: Android Jelly Bean with Sense UI
- SIM: Dual
- Connectivity: 3G, Wi-Fi b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0 with aptX, GPS with a-GPS
- Battery: 2040mAh