Specs looks nice 😛
The smartphone has heartbeat of 1.4GHz Octa-core processor powered by Mali 450-MP4. It runs on 5-inch IPS HD display with 1280×720 pixels. It has 1GB RAM with 4GB onboard storage which is expandable up to 32GB.
The HTC Desire 616 sports an 8-megapixel camera with LED flash and 2MP front facing camera. The smartphone runs on Android 4.2 Jelly Bean with Sense UI on top of it, don’t know HTC forget that latest OS is Android 4.4 KitKat. Connectivity options include 3G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and GPS powered by 2,000mAh battery.
The HTC Desire 616 will be available in Grey and White colours for S$298 (approx. Rs. 14340). Last week HTC launched its HTC One M8 dual SIM, which is variant of HTC One M8.
HTC Desire 616 specifications are
- Processor: 1.4GHz Octa-Core MediaTek MT6592
- GPU: Mali 450-MP4
- Display: 5-inch HD IPS with 1280×720 pixels
- RAM: 1GB
- Memory: 4GB internal, expandable up to 32GB microSD
- Camera: Rear 8MP with LED Flash, 1080p video recording/ Front 2MP, 720p video recording
- OS: Android 4.2 Jelly Bean with Sense UI
- SIM: Dual
- Connectivity: 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS with a-GPS
- Battery: 2000mAh