HTC on rampage in 2014!
HTC announced its two new Dual SIM smartphones named Desire 620 dual SIM and Desire 620G dual SIM for Taiwan currently. Both has 5-inch HD IPS display, sports 8MP rear shooter with LED Flash, 1080p recording, HTC EYE Experience and 5MP front shooter. Both smartphone runs on Android 4.4 KitKat with Sense UI 6 running on top of it. Both smartphones had dual front speakers, packs with 2100mAH battery, 1GB of RAM with 8GB of onboard storage.
The major difference in smartphones are HTC Desire 620 dual SIM is loaded by 1.2GHz quad core Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 64-bit processor and supports 4G LTE connectivity whereas HTC Desire 620G dual SIM comes with 1.7GHz Octa core MediaTek MT6592 processor and supports 3G connectivity.
The HTC Desire 620 dual SIM is available in Milky-way Grey and Santorini White colours for NT$ 6990 (approx. Rs. 14,000). It will go on sale in Taiwan starting from December 1st. The HTC Desire 620G dual SIM will be in Marble White and Grey colours for NT$ 4990 (approx. Rs. 10,000). It will go for sale in Taiwan from mid-December. No word on global launch yet.
HTC Desire 620 dual SIM / Desire 620G dual SIM specifications are
- HTC Desire 620 dual SIM Processor: 2GHz Quad-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 410
- GPU: Adreno 306
- HTC Desire 620G dual SIM Processor: 1.7 Octa-Core MediaTek MT6592
- GPU: Mali 450-MP4
- Display: 5-inch HD IPS with 1280×720 pixels
- RAM: 1GB
- Memory: 8GB internal, expandable up to 128GB (Desire 620) / up to 32GB (Desire 620G)
- Camera: Rear 8MP with LED Flash, 1080p video recording/ Front 5 MP, BSI sensor
- OS: Android 4.4 with HTC Sense 6 UI
- SIM: Dual
- Connectivity: 4G LTE (Desire 620) / 3G HSPA+ (Desire 620G), Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0 with aptX, GPS
- Battery: 2100mAh (removable)