HTC comes with another mid range device!
HTC launched Desire 626 Dual SIM in India. The smartphone comes with 5-inch HD IPS display and 1280×720 pixels. It is powered by 1.7GHZ Octa core MediaTek processor with Mali 720. It has 2GB of RAM with 16GB of internal storage which is expandable up to 32GB internal storage.
The Desire 626 comes with 13MP rear camera with LED Flash and 5MP front camera. It runs on Android 4.4 KitKat with HTC Sense 6 UI. It comes with 4G LTE connectivity with 2000mAh battery capacity.
Commenting on the launch, Faisal Siddiqui, President, HTC South Asia, said,
[notification type=”notification_info” ]Our customers are gradually looking for stylish 4G LTE enabled smartphones with faster processors, network speedsand outstanding battery life. They are creating and consuming rich video content and want greater freedom to personalise their smartphones. We know they love the flexibility that comes with expandable memory. At a remarkable price,the HTC Desire 626 Dual SIM delivers the distinctive features with an outstanding user experience in a sleek, chic, slim package.[/notification]
The HTC Desire 626 Dual SIM will be coming in Blue Lagoon and White Birch colours for Rs. 14,990.
HTC Desire 626 Dual SIM specifications are
- Processor: 1.7GHz Octa-Core MediaTek MT6752
- GPU: Mali T760
- Display: 5-inch HD IPS with 1280×720 pixels
- RAM: 2GB
- Memory: 16GB internal, expandable up to 32GB
- Camera: Rear 13MP with LED Flash, BSI sensor, f/2.2 aperture, 28mm lens, 1080p video recording/ Front 5MP, BSI sensor, 34mm lens, 1080p video recording
- OS: Android 4.4 KitKat with HTC Sense 6 UI
- Connectivity: 4G LTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0 with aptX, GPS / GLONASS
- Battery: 2000mAh