HTC Desire 816 with nano SIM…
HTC Desire 816 was announced at MWC along with HTC Desire 601. It has a 5.5-inch display with 1280×720 pixels resolution. It is powered by 1.6GHz quad-core processor and runs on android with HTC Sense 5.5 on top. The dual SIM is optional and it uses a nano SIM. The rear camera is 13-megapixel and the front one is 5-megapixel.
It comes with dual-front-facing BoomSound. It packs 2600mAh battery.
HTC Desire 816 comes in black, white, red, green and purple colours. It will be available in China starting from March and would roll out across the world gradually.
HTC Desire 816 specifications are
- Processor: 1.6GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 400
- Display: 5.5-inch capacitive touch with 1280×720 pixels
- RAM: 1.5GB
- Memory: 8GB internal, expandable up to 64GB
- Camera: Rear 13MP/ Front 5MP
- OS: Android with HTC Sense 5.5
- SIM: Dual (optional)
- Connectivity: 4G LTE / 3G, Wi-Fi a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth 4.0 with aptX, GPS with a-GPS
- Battery: 2600mAh