HTC trying to bring less budget phone to fit in common man’s pocket!
HTC launched its latest smartphone Desire 816G which a slight cheaper variant of Desire 816. The Desire 816 was launched few months ago in India. The HTC desire 816G comes with 1.3GHz quad core MediaTek processor running on 5.5-inch HD display (1280×720) pixels. It has 1GB RAM and 8GB onboard storage which is expandable up to 32GB via microSD card.
The Desire 816G sports a 13MP rear shooter with LED Flash, 1080p video recording and a 5MP front shooter that can record video up to 720p. It is a dual SIM smartphone comes with Android 4.4 KitKat with HTC Sense 6 on top of it. Connectivity options include 3G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS with a-GPS and 2600mAh battery capacity. It comes with HTC BoomSound and dual front speakers within built-in amplifiers.
The HTC Desire 816G will be available in Black, White, Red, Purple and Green colours for Rs. 18,990. And will go on sale from starting of October.
HTC Desire 816G dual SIM specifications are
- Processor: 1.3GHz quad-core MediaTek
- Display: 5.5-inch with 1280×720 pixels
- RAM: 1GB
- Memory: 8GB internal, expandable up to 32GB micro SD
- Camera: Rear 13MP with LED Flash, f/2.2, 1080p HD recording/ Front 5MP, f/2.8 720p HD recording
- OS: Android 4.4 KitKat with HTC Sense 6
- SIM: Dual
- Connectivity: 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth 4.0 with aptX, GPS with a-GPS
- Battery: 2600mAh