All HTC smartphones are selfie smartphone!
HTC announced its latest smartphone Desire 820s in China, which is a variant of HTC Desire 820.It comes with 5.5-inch display, Gorilla Glass 3 protection with 1280×720 pixels. It packs with 1.7GHz octa core MediaTek 64-bit processor. It sports 13MP rear shooter with LED Flash, f/2.2 aperture, BSI sensor, 28mm lens, 1080p video recording and 8MP front shooter with 1080p video recording.
The smartphone comes with 2GB of RAM and 16GB of inbuilt memory which is expandable up to 128GB. It is a dual SIM smartphone and supports 4G LTE network. It comes with Android 4.4 KitKat and HTC sense 6 UI on top of it.
The HTC Desire 820s comes in range of colours and there is no word on pricing and availability yet.
HTC Desire 820s specifications are
- Processor: 1.7GHz Octa-Core MediaTek 64-bit
- Display: 5.5-inch with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection, 1280×720 pixels
- RAM: 2GB
- Memory: 16GB internal, expandable up to 128GB microSD
- Camera: Rear 13MP with LED Flash, f/2.2 aperture, BSI sensor, 28mm lens, 1080p video recording/ Front 8MP, 1080p video recording
- OS: Android 4.4 KitKat with HTC Sense 6 UI
- SIM: Dual
- Connectivity: 4G LTE / 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11a/b/g/n (2.4 & 5 GHz), Bluetooth 4.0 with aptX, GPS
- Battery: 2600mAh