HTC Desire 825 is real!
HTC announce its new smartphone Desire 825 in 800 series at MWC 2016. It comes with 5.5-inch HD IPS display with 1280×720 pixels. It is powered by Snapdragon 400 processor. It runs on Android 6.0 Marshmallow with HTC Sense 7 UI out of the box.
The Desire 825 sports 13MP rear camera with LED Flash and 5MP front camera. It comes with single SIM and dual SIM variant and supports 4G LTE. It has BoomSound, Dolby audio with Hi-Res audio headset bundled with it. It will record user’s daily activity, gestures and dynamic for fitness info known as Sensor Hub which will be always on.
The HTC Desire 825 will be coming in Stratus White Remix with Duo colour micro splash and Graphite Gray Remix with Gold micro splash colour.
HTC Desire 825 specifications are
- Processor: 1.6GHz Quad-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 400
- GPU: Adreno 305
- Display: 5.5-inch HD Super LCD with 1280×720 pixels
- RAM: 2GB
- Memory: 16GB internal, expandable up to 128GB
- Camera: Rear 13MP with LED Flash, BSI sensor, f/2.2 aperture, 1080p video recording/ Front 5MP
- OS: Android 6.0 Marshmallow with HTC Sense 7 UI
- SIM: Single/Dual nano
- Connectivity: 4G LTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS / GLONASS
- Battery: 2700mAh