Desire 826 comes to India at last!
HTC launched Desire 826 Dual SIM in India, earlier the smartphone was announced in CES 2015. The smartphone has 5.5-inch display with 1920×1080 pixels. It runs on Android 5.0 Lollipop with HTC Sense UI on top of it. The Desire 826 sports 13MP with LED Flash, f/2.2 aperture, BSI sensor, 1080p video recording and an Ultrapixel front facing camera, f.2.2 aperture, wide angle lens, 1080p video recording.
The smartphone is powered by Octa-Core (1.7GHz & 1.0GHz) Qualcomm Snapdragon 615 with Adreno 405 GPU. It is a dual SIM smartphone and supports 4G LTE Cat 4 network which connects 150Mbps with FDD LTE Bands 1 and 3, TDD LTE Bands 40 and 41. It also has CDMA 800 MHz (EVDO Rev, A) support. It packs with 2600mAh battery capacity. It has 2GB of RAM with 16GB of internal storage which is expandable up to 128GB.
The HTC Desire 826 dual SIM will be available in White Birch, Blue Lagoon, Purple Fire colours for Rs. 26,900 in India. It will go on sale in the end of June.
HTC Desire 826 dual SIM specifications are
- Processor: Octa-Core (1.7GHz & 1.0GHz) Qualcomm Snapdragon 615
- GPU: Adreno 405
- Display: 5.5-inch with 1920×1080 pixels
- RAM: 2GB
- Memory: 16GB internal, expandable up to 128GB microSD
- Camera: 13MP with LED Flash, f/2.2 aperture, BSI sensor, 28mm lens, 1080p video recording/ Front Ultrapixel, f.2.2 aperture, wide angle lens, 1080p video recording
- OS: Android 5.0 Lollipop with HTC Sense UI
- SIM: Dual nano
- Connectivity: 4G LTE Cat 4 / 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11a/b/g/n (2.4 & 5 GHz), Bluetooth 4.1 with aptX, GPS
- Battery: 2600mAh