HTC oneish, well almost!
HTC One was a success and HTC wants to carry that legacy with HTC Dual SIM which supports both GSM and WCDMA. HTC Dual SIM is just another model of HTC One in specs other than dual SIM function. HTC Dual SIM has quad-core Snapdragon 600 processor with full HD display of 4.7-inch with 468ppi. HTC is trying to change the trend by replacing Mega Pixel with Ultra Pixel. HTC Dual SIM has 4 Ultra Pixels with LED flash, BSI sensor and optical Stabilization, front camera is 2 MP and video output is 1080p with HDR. HTC has given 32GB internal memory and expandable up to 64GB.
HTC Dual SIM runs on Jelly Bean 4.1 with HTC BlinkFeed and SIM 1 is GSM works on HSPA and SIM 2 works on EDGE, you can remove the back cover for SIM but the battery is fix. HTC One is now launched for in India with Reliance Mobile’s Network and Tata Docomo Mobile’s Network. HTC One is priced at Rs. 53,590 but online store Saholic is selling it for Rs. 52,000
HTC One Dual SIM specs
- Processor: 1.7 GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 600
- Display: 4.7-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) HD with 468ppi
- Camera: Rear 4UltraPixel with LED Flash, BSI Sensor and Optical Image Stabilization, F2.0 aperture and 28 mm lens, Full HD (1080p) video recording with HDR Video | Front 2 MP HD
- RAM: 2 GB
- Memory: 32GB internal, Expandable memory up to 64GB via microSD
- OS: Android 4.1 Jellybean with HTC BlinkFeed
- SIM1: Up to HSPA (900/2100 MHz) and up to EVDO REV. B(800 MHz)
- SIM2: Up to EDGE (900/1800/1900 MHz)
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/ac/b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0 with aptX codec, DNLA, MHL, GPS with GLONASS, NFC
- Battery: 2300mAh
- Beats audio support
- HTC BoomSound, HTC Zoe