Finally HTC comes up with E9+ in India!
HTC announced E9+ dual SIM in April, now the company launched the smartphone. The smartphone sports 5.5-inch Quad HD display with 2560×1440 pixels. It has 2GHz Octa core MediaTek processor which comes with 64bit architecture, also has PowerVR G6200 GPU. It has 3GB RAM, 16GB internal storage which is expandable up to 128GB. It has 20MP rear camera with LED Flash and 4 Ultrapixel front camera. It is running on Android 5.0 Lollipop with Sense UI on top of it.
Commenting on the launch, Faisal Siddiqui, President, HTC South Asia, said,
[notification type=”notification_info” ]Our newest HTC One E series builds on the momentum of the flagship phones with sophistication and style. The HTC One E9+ dual sim, continues to build on HTC’s innovation and design, with a 2K 13.97 cm (5.5-inch) large display, 20 mega-pixel camera, and a MediaTek Helio X10 processor and 8*2GHz octa-core chipset. Our popular UltraPixel is now on the front facing camera with tons of features, HTC BoomSound with Dolby Audio Surround and more, all this in a slim form factor. We are certain that this offering will delight many of our consumers. [/notification]
The HTC One E9+ is available in Meteor Grey, Gold Sopia and Rose Gold colors for Rs. 36,790 (MOP). Check the Hands on video of HTC E9+ dual SIM [youtube youtubeurl=”O5GQ9rWl1TE” ][/youtube]
HTC One E9+ specifications are
- Processor: 2GHz Octa-Core MediaTek Helio X10 (MT6795M) 64-bit
- GPU: PowerVR G6200
- Display: 5.5-inch Quad HD with 2560×1440 pixels
- RAM: 3GB
- Memory: 16GB internal, expandable up to 128GB microSD
- Camera: Rear 20MP with LED Flash/ Front 4 Ultrapixel
- OS: Android 5.0 Lollipop with Sense 7.0 UI
- SIM: Dual nano
- Connectivity: 4G LTE / 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/ac/b/g/n (2.4 and 5GHz), Bluetooth 4.1 and GPS with GLONASS
- Battery: 2800mAh