HTC One mini 2, now official!
HTC One mini 2 has 4.5-inch HD display with 1280×720 pixels resolution. It is powered by 1.2GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 processor. It has 1GB RAM and 16GB internal memory which is expandable unto 128GB via microSD card. The rear camera is 13megapixel with LED Flash, BSI Sensor 1080p video recording and the front one is 5megapixel. It runs on Android 4.4 KitKat with Sense 6, HTC BLinkFeed.The connectivity options include 4G LTE / 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth, GPS with GLONASS, NFC. It is packed with 2100mAh battery.
This one lacks UltraPpixel camera but does have dual front facing BoomSound speakers.
It comes in Gunmetal gray, glacial silver and amber gold colour. It’ll be on sale in EMEA in end of May and in North America in June. There is no word on pricing yet.
HTC One mini 2 specifications are
- Processor: 1.2GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 400
- Display: 4.5-inch HD with 1280×720 pixels
- RAM: 1GB
- Memory: 16GB internal, expandable up to 128GB with microSD
- Camera: Rear 13MP with LED Flash, BSI Sensor, f/2.2 aperture, 1080p video recording/ Front 5MP HD front-facing camera, 1080p video recording
- OS: Android 4.4 KitkKat with Sense 6, HTC BlinkFeed
- Connectivity: 4G LTE / 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth, GPS with GLONASS, NFC
- Battery: 2100mAh