HTC copies Apple?
HTC announced its latest smartphone One A9. The smartphone comes with Octa core Snapdragon 617 processor with Adreno 405 GPU. It has 5-inch Full HD AMOLED display with Gorilla Glass 4 protection. It comes with two variants as one with 2GB RAM and 16GB storage and another with 3GB RAM and 32GB storage, both can be expandable up to 2TB.
The One A9 sports 13MP rear camera with LED Flash, BSI sensor, OIS, PDAF, f/2.0 aperture, 1080p video recording and Ultrapbixel in front. Connectivity options include 4G LTE and packs with 2150mAh battery capacity. It 7.2mm slim metal body. It comes with Multi-directional fingerprint sensor and has 24-bit, 192kHz supported by Hi-Fi DAC, Dolby Audio. It looks like Apple iPhone 6.
The HTC One A9 will be available in Carbon Gray, Opal Silver, Topaz Gold and Deep Garnet colours. It will roll out globally from the first week of November globally.
HTC One A9 specifications are
- Processor: Octa-Core Snapdragon 617 (4 x 1.5GHz + 4 x 1.2GHz)
- GPU: Adreno 405
- Display: 5-inch Full HD AMOLED with 2.5D Gorilla Glass 4 protection, 1920×1080 pixels
- RAM/ Memory: 2GB RAM 16GB internal / 3GB RAM with 32GB internal, expandable memory up to 2TB with microSD
- Camera: Rear 13MP with LED Flash, BSI sensor, OIS, PDAF, f/2.0 aperture, 1080p video recording/ Front Ultrapixel, f/2.0 aperture, 1080p video recording
- OS: Android 6.0 Marshmallow with HTC Sense UI
- Connectivity: 4G LTE / 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi a/b/g/n/ac (2.4 & 5 GHz), Bluetooth 4.1 and GPS
- Battery: 2150mAh battery, Quick Charge 3.0