HTC this is the good one 🙂
HTC has listed in its official website HTC One (E8) new member in HTC One family. It is variant of HTC One (M8) only with polycarbonate body instead of brushed aluminum finish. HTC One (E8) sports 13-megapixel rear camera with LED flash and 1080p recording, front facing camera is 5-megapixel. The smartphone will be available in dual SIM in some regions.
The HTC One (E8) has 2.3GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 801 processor powered by Adreno 330 GPU. It has 5-inch Full HD Screen with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection with 1920×1080 pixel resolution.
The HTC One (E8) runs on 2GB RAM with 16GB onboard storage which is expandable up to 128GB. It comes with Android 4.4 KitKat with HTC Sense 6.0 out of the box. Connectivity options include 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/ac/b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0 with aptX codec, MHL, NFC and GPS with GLONASS. It has 2600mAH battery power.
The smartphone will be available in Electric Crimson, Polar White, Misty Gray and Maldives Blue colors and would go on sale in market from June.
HTC One (E8) specifications are
- Processor: 2.3GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 801
- GPU: Adreno 330
- Display: 5-inch Full HD with Corning Gorilla glass 3 protection, 1920×1080 pixels
- RAM: 2GB
- Memory: 16GB internal, expandable up to 128GB
- Camera: Rear 13MP with LED Flash, f/2.2 aperture, 1080p HD recording/ Front 5MP
- OS: Android 4.4 KitKat with HTC Sense 6.0
- SIM: Dual
- Connectivity: 4G LTE / 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/ac/b/g/n (2.4 and 5 GHz), Bluetooth 4.0 with aptX codec, MHL, NFC and GPS with GLONASS
- Battery: 2600mAh