One E series will be new phablet series by company!
HTC has announced its latest phablet HTC One E9+. It comes with 5.5-inch Quad HD display with 2560×1440 pixels. The smartphone is powered by 2GHz Octa-Core MediaTek Helio X10 (MT6795M) 64-bit processor boost by PowerVR G6200 GPU. It has 3GB of RAM with 16GB of internal storage which is expandable up to 128GB.
The One E9+ sports 20MP rear shooter with LED Flash and 4 Ultrapixel front shooter. It comes with Android 5.0 Lollipop with HTC Sense 7.0 UI. Connectivity options include 4G LTE / 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/ac/b/g/n (2.4 and 5GHz), Bluetooth 4.1 and GPS with GLONASS. It has 2800mAh battery capacity. The smartphone has Dual front-facing BoomSound speakers with Dolby Audio.
The HTC One E9+ will be available in Meteor Grey, Gold Sopia and Rose Gold colours and it will go on sale from end of May in India. No words on pricing yet. Check the Hands On video
[youtube youtubeurl=”O5GQ9rWl1TE” ][/youtube]
HTC One E9+ specifications are
- Processor: 2GHz Octa-Core MediaTek Helio X10 (MT6795M) 64-bit
- GPU: PowerVR G6200
- Display: 5.5-inch Quad HD with 2560×1440 pixels
- RAM: 3GB
- Memory: 16GB internal, expandable up to 128GB microSD
- Camera: Rear 20MP with LED Flash/ Front 4 Ultrapixel
- OS: Android 5.0 Lollipop with Sense 7.0 UI
- SIM: Dual nano
- Connectivity: 4G LTE / 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/ac/b/g/n (2.4 and 5GHz), Bluetooth 4.1 and GPS with GLONASS
- Battery: 2800mAh