Finally HTC reveals its flagship smartphone!
HTC announces its latest Flagship One (M9) in MWC (Mobile World Congress) 2015. The smartphone is loaded with four cores 2GHz Cortex A57 and four cores 1.5GHz Cortex A53 which comes in Snapdragon 810 SoC powered by Adreno 430 GPU. It has 5-inch Super LCD3 with Gorilla Glass 4 and 1920×1080 pixels. It has 3GB of RAM with 32GB of internal storage which is expandable up to 128GB via microSD.
The One (M9) sports 20.7MP rear shooter with Dual LED (dual tone) Flash, takes images of 5376×3752 pixels and can record 4K video with 2160p@30fps, Full HD 1080@60fps, slow-mo video 720@120fps. The front shooter is 4MP which can shoot Full HD video 1080@30fps. The smartphone comes with Android 5.0 Lollipop with Sense 7.0 UI running on top of it. It supports Nano SIM. Connectivity options include VoLTE (LTE Category 6 speeds), Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Wi-Fi Direct, Bluetooth 4.0, A-GPS, GLONASS, FM radio, infrared, microUSB 2.0 and NFC. It comes with 2840mAh non removable battery capacity.
There’s new Sense home widget which will display applications on a widget in home screen based on current location. It has improved the BlinkFeed and it will now do meal time suggestions. HTC Connect is what swipe three fingers on the screen to stream videos or music at connected locations.
HTC One (M9) will be available in Gunmetal Grey with Black accents (single tone), Silver with Gold accents and Amber Gold (single tone) colours. No word on global roll out and official pricing.
HTC One (M9) specifications are
- Processor: Octa Core (4x2GHz Cortex A57 + 4×1.5GHz Cortex A53) Snapdragon 810 MSM8994 SoC 64-bit support
- GPU: Adreno 430
- Display: 5-inch Super LCD3 with Corning Gorilla Glass 4 protection, 1920×1080 pixels
- RAM: 3GB
- Memory: 32GB internal, expandable up to 128GB
- Camera: Rear 20.7MP with Dual LED flash record 4K video/ Front 4MP
- OS: Android 5.0 Lollipop with Sense 7.0 UI on top of it
- SIM: Nano
- Connectivity: VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Wi-Fi Direct, Bluetooth 4.0, A-GPS, GLONASS, FM radio, infrared, microUSB 2.0 and NFC
- Battery: 2840mAh non removable