Another variant of HTC One!
HTC launched One ME dual SIM in India. The smartphone is powered by 2.2GHz MediaTek Helio X10 (MT6795T) Octa-Core 64-bit with PowerVR G6200 GPU. It comes with 5.2-inch Quad HD display with 1440×2560 pixels. It comes with 3GB of RAM and 32GB of internal storage and can be expandable. It runs on Android 5.0 Lollipop with Sense UI on top of it.
The One ME sports 20.7MP rear camera with Dual LED Flash and an Ultrapixel front camera which can record 1080p video. It comes with fingerprint sensor on home button which has multi directional touch that lets user to place finger on the sensor in any direction to unlock the smartphone.
Commenting on the launch, Faisal Siddiqui, President, South Asia, HTC, said,
[notification type=”notification_info” ]Known for its expertise in design, as well as for offering the best in class features customised as per their consumers lifestyle, HTC doesn’t disappoint, offering brilliant performance in a stunning device which reinterprets the HTC way that people can relate to. The HTC One ME Dual SIM is an outstanding device to perfectly suit your style in its own unique way.[/notification]
The HTC One ME Dual SIM will be available in Classic Rose Gold and Meteor Grey colours for Rs 40,500 in India and will go on sale by the end of June.
HTC One ME dual SIM specifications are
- Processor: 2.2GHz MediaTek Helio X10 (MT6795T) Octa-Core 64-bit
- GPU: PowerVR G6200
- Display: 5.2-inch Quad HD with 1440×2560 pixels
- RAM: 3GB
- Memory: 32GB internal, expandable microSD
- Camera: Rear 20.7MP with dual LED flash, 4K Video recording/ Front Ultrapixel, f/2.0 aperture,1080p video recording
- OS: Android 5.0 Lollipop with HTC Sense 7 UI
- SIM: Dual nano
- Connectivity: 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/ac/b/g/n (2.4 and 5 GHz), Bluetooth 4.1 and GPS with GLONASS
- Battery: 2840mAh