One X9 is official in India!
HTC launched One X9 dual SIM in India. It comes with 5.5-inch HD display with 1920×1080 pixels. It is powered by Octa core MediaTek Helio X10 SoC with PowerVR G6200. It runs on Android 6.0 Marshmallow out of the box with sense UI. It packs with 3GB of RAM, 32GB of internal storage with 2TB expandable storage.
The X9 sports 13MP rear camera with dual tone with LED Flash and 5MP front camera. Connectivity options include 4G LTE / 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi a/b/g/n/ac (2.4 & 5 GHz), Bluetooth 4.1 and GPS + GLONASS. It has BoomSound with Dolby Surround. It has 3000mAh battery capacity.
The One X9 dual SIM comes in Topaz Gold and Carbon Gray colours for Rs. 25,990.
HTC One X9 dual SIM specifications are
- Processor: 2.2GHz MediaTek Helio X10 (MT6795T) Octa-Core 64-bit
- GPU: PowerVR G6200
- Display: 5.5-inch Full HD with 170-degree viewing angle, Corning Gorilla Glass protection, 1920×1080 pixels
- RAM: 3GB
- Memory: 32GB internal, expandable up to 2TB with microSD
- Camera: Rear 13MP with dual-tone LED Flash, BSI sensor, OIS, 4K video recording/ Front 5MP, f/2.8 aperture, 33.7mm lens, 1080p video recording
- OS: Android 6.0 Marshmallow with HTC Sense UI
- SIM: Dual nano
- Connectivity: 4G LTE / 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi a/b/g/n/ac (2.4 & 5 GHz), Bluetooth 4.1 and GPS + GLONASS
- Battery: 3000mAh