HTC brings its flagship with squeeze feature!
HTC launched U11 in India, which is the company’s new flagship smartphone. It was announced last month internationally. The smartphone has 5.5-inch QHD 3D glass screen in front and back. It is powered by Octa core Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 processor. It has 6GB of RAM, with 128GB internal storage which is expandable up to 2TB. It runs on Android 7.1.1 Nougat with HTC Sense UI on top. It is dust and water resistant with IP67 ratings and has Edge Sensor for new squeeze interactions. The squeeze comes with long squeeze and short squeeze.
The smartphone has new HTC U Sonic which does Active Noise Cancellation, the 3.5mm headphone jack is missing. It sports 12MP rear camera with multi axis optical image stabilization (OIS), dual LED Flash and has DXO Mark 90. It has 16MP front camera. It has 4 optimally positioned omni directional microphones to record audio 360 degree.
The HTC U11 will be coming in Brilliant Black and Amazing Silver colours for Rs. 51,990. The smartphone will be on sale through offline sale and online it will be exclusive on Amazon.in. The customers doing Pre-order with get Rs. 1,999 discount on the smartphone.
HTC U11 specifications are
- Display: 5.5-inch Quad HD Super LCD 5 with Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection, 1440×2560 pixels
- Processor: 2.45GHz Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 835
- GPU: Adreno 540
- RAM: 6GB
- Memory: 128GB internal, expandable up to 2TB with microSD
- OS: Android 7.1.1 Nougat with HTC Sense UI, HTC Edge Sense, HTC Sense Companion
- SIM: Single / Hybrid Dual (nano + nano / microSD)
- Camera: Rear 12MP HTC UltraPixel 3 with 1.4μm pixel, dual LED flash, f/1.7 aperture, OIS, UltraSpeed Autofocus, RAW capture, 4K video recording with 3D Audio, Hi-Res stereo recording, and Acoustic Focus, 120fps slow mo video at 1080p/ Front 16MP with 1080p video recording
- Connectivity: 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4 and 5 GHz), Bluetooth 4.2, GPS with GLONASS, NFC, USB Type-C 3.1 Gen 1
- Battery: 3000mAh battery with Quick Charge 3.0