HTC brings SD 835 in U11!
HTC announced U11, its latest flagship. It comes with Edge Sensor for new squeeze interaction that lets you launch the camera, send text messages, open email or customize it to launch any application. It also has “short squeeze” as well as a “squeeze and hold” function. It runs on Android 7.1.1 Nougat with HTC Sense UI out of the box.
According to the company –
[notification type=”notification_info” ]“Because Edge Sense is based on actual pressure applied to the side of the device, it can be used in nearly any condition – including while wearing gloves or in weather such as snow or rain that would normally be a challenge with capacitive buttons.”[/notification]
HTC brings an liquid glass crafted smartphone. It has 5.5-inch Quad HD display, 3D glass in the front and back. It is powered by Snapdragon 835 Octa core Processor. It has 6GB of RAM and comes with water, dust resistance with IP67 ratings. It doesn’t have regular 3.5mm audio port and bundles with USonic earbuds which has advance sonar like technology that connects on USB Type C port. HTC BoomSound with Hi-Fi Edition speakers which will deliver more loudness.
HTC U11 sports 12MP HTC UltraPixel 3 on the back multi-axis optical image stabilization (OIS), dual LED flash and f/1.7 aperture. As it has DxO Mark score of 90 which is highest till now, so it may produce better camera images compared to Google Pixel.
The HTC U11 will be coming in Amazing Silver, Sapphire Blue, Brilliant Black, Ice White, and Solar Red. It will be coming to India in June 2017.
HTC U11 specifications are
- Display: 5.5-inch Quad HD Super LCD 5 with Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection, 1440×2560 pixels
- Processor: 2.45GHz Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 835
- GPU: Adreno 540
- RAM: 6GB RAM with 128GB storage, expandable memory up to 2TB with microSD
- OS: Android 7.1.1 Nougat with HTC Sense UI, HTC Edge Sense, HTC Sense Companion
- SIM: Single / Hybrid Dual (nano + nano / microSD)
- Camera: Rear 12MP HTC UltraPixel 3 with 1.4μm pixel, dual LED flash, f/1.7 aperture, OIS, UltraSpeed Autofocus, RAW capture, 4K video recording with 3D Audio, Hi-Res stereo recording, and Acoustic Focus, 120fps slow mo video at 1080p/ Front 16MP with 1080p video recording
- Connectivity: 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4 and 5 GHz), Bluetooth 4.2, GPS with GLONASS, NFC, USB Type-C 3.1 Gen 1
- Battery: 3000mAh battery with Quick Charge 3.0