The phone looks pretty classy!
Huawei announced its latest phablet Ascend Mate 7 in IFA 2014. The Ascend Mate 7 is loaded with Octa core (4×1.8GHz Cortex A15 + 4×1.3GHz Cortex A7) Hisilicon Kirin 925 processor based on 8+1 architecture with 230MHz smart sensor for perpetual standby. It is based on 28nm HPM technology and ARM’s Big Little architecture. It comes with 6-inch LTPS display with 2.9mm narrow bezel, 1920×1080 pixels.
The Ascend Mate 7 comes with Android 4.4 KitKat with Emotion UI 3.0 on top of it. It sports a 13MP rear shooter with LED Flash, Sony Sensor and a 5MP front shooter. It comes with variant of 2GB RAM will come with 16GB onboard memory storage and 3GB RAM comes with 32GB onboard memory. It has High finger print sensor and while touching the screen it wakes up instantly. It comes with Cat.6 LTE support for connectivity.
The Huawei Ascend Mate 7 will be available in Black, Silver and Gold colours, 2GB RAM/16GB memory for 499 Euros (approx. Rs. 39,190) and the 3GB RAM / 32GB memory for 599 Euros (approx. Rs. 47,000).
Huawei Ascend Mate 7 specifications are
- Processor: Octa-Core (4×1.8GHz Cortex A15 4×1.3GHz Cortex A7) Hisilicon Kirin 925
- GPU: Mali T-628
- Display: 6-inch in-cell LTPS, 1500:1 contrast ratio, 1920×1080 pixels
- RAM and Memory : 2GB with 16GB internal / 3GB with 32GB internal
- Camera: Rear 13MP with, F2.0 aperture, Sony Sensor, 5-element lens LED flash/ Front 5MP 5P non-spherical lens
- OS: Android 4.4 KitKat with Emotion UI 3.0
- Connectivity: 4G LTE / 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0 LE, GPS
- Battery: 4100mAh