Huawei’s Flagship smartphone!
Huawei launched Ascend P7 on ecommerce website in India. The smartphone comes with 1.8GHz quad core Huawei Kirin 910T SoC powered by Mali 450 MP4 GPU. It has 5-inch IPS display with Gorilla Glass 3 protection, 1920×1080 pixels. It has 2GB DDR3 of RAM and 16GB of internal memory.
The Ascend P7 sports 13MP rear shooter with Sony BSI Sensor, F2.0 aperture, 5P non-spherical lens and LED flash and 8MP front shooter with 5P non-spherical lens. It comes with Android 4.4 KitKat with Emotion UI 2.3 on top of it. Connectivity options include 3g HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0 LE and GPS. It packs with 2500mAh battery capacity.
Huawei Ascend P7 specifications are
- Processor: 1.8GHz quad-core Huawei Kirin 910T
- GPU: Mali-450 MP4
- Display: 5-inch IPS with Corning Gorilla Glass 3, 1920×1080 pixels
- RAM: 2GB DDR3
- Memory: 16GB internal
- Camera: Rear 13MP with Sony BSI sensor, F2.0 aperture, 5P non-spherical lens and LED flash/ Front 8MP with 5P non-spherical lens
- OS: Android 4.4 KitKat with Emotion UI 2.3
- Connectivity: 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0 LE and GPS
- Battery: 2500mAh