Huawei making its smartphones better!
Huawei announced its latest flagship smartphone Honor 4x for Chinese market. The smartphone has 5.5-inch HD IPS display with 1280×720 pixels. It packs with 1.2GHz quad core Snapdragon 410 processor powered by Adreno 360 GPU. It sports 13MP rear shooter with LED Flash, BSI sensor, f/2.0 aperture and 5MP front shooter.
The Honor 4X comes with Android 4.4 KitKat running out of the box and Emotion UI 3.0 on top of it. It has 2GB of RAM and 8GB of onboard storage which is expandable via microSD card. Connectivity options include 4G (TD-LTE / FDD-LTE) / 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0 and GPS. It has 3000mAh battery capacity.
The Huawei Honor 4x is available in White and Gold colour for CNY 1299 (approx. Rs. 13,000).
Huawei Honor 4X specifications are
- Processor: 1.2GHz Quad-Core Snapdragon 410 (MSM8916)
- GPU: Adreno 306
- Display: 5.5-inch HD IPS with 1280×720 pixels
- RAM: 2GB
- Memory: 8GB internal, expandable via microSD
- Camera: Rear 13MP with LED Flash, BSI sensor, f/2.0 aperture/ Front 5MP
- SIM: Dual (micro slots) with dual standby
- OS: Android 4.4 KitKat with Emotion UI 3.0
- Connectivity: 4G (TD-LTE / FDD-LTE) / 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- Battery: 3000mAh