Phablet by Huawei!
Huawei announces its new phablet P8max which has 6.8-inch IPS display with Gorilla Glass 4 protection and 1920×1080 pixels. Huawei says P8max is phablet but it feels more like tablet. The phablet comes with Octa core Kirin 930/935 processor powered by Mali-T628 MP4 GPU. It has 3GB of RAM with 16GB and 64GB optional internal storage. It supports 4G LTE connectivity.
The smartphone is 6.8mm thin and it supports dual SIM with one slot also acts as expandable memory. It comes with DX19 high thermal conductivity alloy which is found only on few luxury automobiles, the thermal conductivity coefficient is nine times higher than that of stainless steel, and 3.8 times higher than aluminum – the magnesium alloy used in most phones, says the company.
The Huawei P8max sports 13MP rear shooter with OIS, RBGW sensor, F2.0 aperture, Dual color temperature flash and 5MP front shooter. It comes with Android 5.0 Lollipop with Emotion UI 3.1 on top of it. It has 4360mAh battery capacity.
The Huawei P8max will be available in Luxurious Gold, Mystic Champagne, Titanium Grey colours with price tag 549 Euros (approx. Rs. 36,608) for the 16GB version and the 64GB variant priced for 649 Euros (approx. Rs. 43,270).
Huawei P8max specifications are
- Processor: Octa-Core Kirin 930/935
- GPU: Mali-T628 MP4
- Display: 6.8-inch IPS with Corning Gorilla Glass 4 protection, 1920×1080 pixels
- RAM: 3GB LPDDR3
- Memory: 16GB/64GB internal, microSD (Second SIM slot acts as expansion slot)
- Camera: Rear 13MP with OIS, RBGW sensor, F2.0 aperture, Dual color temperature flash/ Front 5MP
- OS: Android 5.0 Lollipop with Emotion UI 3.1
- SIM: Dual
- Connectivity: 4G LTE (Cat 6) / 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi a/b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1 LE, GPS and NFC
- Battery: 4360mAh