iBall Andi 4.5 Ripple – more in the mid-range!
The iBall Andi 4.5 Ripple 2G is available at a price of Rs. 5,499, while the Andi 4.5 Ripple 3G is priced for Rs. 6,399. The device is available in the market since 28th Jan 2014.
The iBall Andi 4.5 Ripple run on Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean and sports a 4.5-inch FWVGA (480×854 pixel) display, and is powered by a 1.3GHz dual-core Cortex A7 chipset with 512MB of RAM.
iBall Andi 4.5 Ripple is equipped with a 5MP rear camera with LED flash, and a VGA front facing camera. The device has 4GB of inbuilt storage, which can be further expanded up to 32GB.
Connectivity features includes FM radio, GPS and A-GPS, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n on the connectivity front. It features a 1500mAh battery capacity.
iBall Andi 4.5 Ripple 2G version will be available in Special Grey + Gun Metal and Shiny White + Chrome colour combinations, whereas the 3G variant will be available in Special Wine + Gun Metal and Rich Matt White + Chrome colours combination.
iBall Andi 4.5 Ripple specifications are
- Processor: 1.3GHz dual-core Cortex A7
- Display: 4.5-inch WVGA with 480×800 pixels
- RAM: 512MB
- Memory: 4GB internal, expandable up to 32GB
- Camera: Rear 5MP/ Front 0.3MP (VGA)
- OS: Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean
- Connectivity: GPRS, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS / aGPS
- SIM: Dual with dual standby
- Battery: 1500mAh