Budget range smartphone with octa core processor!
iBall launched its latest smartphone Andi 4.5V Baby Panther, which is variant of Andi 5K Panther. The smartphone comes with 4.5-inch qHD display 960×540 pixels. It has 1.4GHz octa core Cortex A7 processor. It has 1GB of RAM with 8GB of internal storage which is expandable up to 32GB.
The Andi 4.5V Baby Panther comes with Android 4.4 KitKat running out of the box and company promises to give FOTA update Android 5.0 Lollipop. It sports 8MP rear shooter with LED Flash and 2MP front shooter. It is a Dual SIM smartphone with 3G connectivity. It packs with 1700mAh battery capacity.
Commenting on the launch, Sandeep Parasrampuria, Director, iBall said,
[notification type=”notification_info” ]We are pleased to announce the new addition ‘Baby Panther’ – to the Andi Panther series. It is the compact with superior technological performance at low price point. Baby Panther is not only stylish but also the first 4.5” smart phone in the market today. It is sure to strike a chord with the entire new age users who are not only tech savvy but also conscious about the gadgets they carry.[/notification]
The iBall Andi 4.5V Baby Panther will be available in White and Blue colours for Rs. 7,599.
iBall Andi 4.5V Baby Panther specifications are
- Processor: 1.4GHz octa-core Cortex A7
- Display: 4.5-inch qHD capacitive touch screen with 960×540 pixels
- RAM: 1GB
- Memory: 8GB internal, expandable up to 32GB microSD
- Camera: Rear 8MP Auto Focus with LED flash/ Front 2MP
- OS: Android 4.4 KitKat, upgradable to Android 5.0 Lollipop
- SIM: Dual with Dual Standby
- Connectivity: 3G, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0 with A2DP, GPS
- Battery: 1700mAh