iBall comes with another budget smartphone!
iBall has launched Andi F2F 5.5U, which is company’s latest 4G smartphone. It has 5.5-inch HD full lamination IPS display with 1280×720 pixels. It is powered by 1GHz quad core processor. It has 1GB of RAM, 8GB of internal storage which is expandable up to 32GB.
The smartphone runs on Android 5.1 Lollipop. It comes with dual SIM support and sports 8MP rear camera with dual LED flash, also 5MP front camera. It packs with 2700mAh battery capacity.
The iBall Andi F2F 5.5U will be coming in Gold colour for Rs. 6999.
iBall Andi F2F 5.5U specifications are
- Processor: 1GHz quad-core 64-bit
- GPU: Mali-T720
- Display: 5.5-inch HD full lamination IPS, 1280×720 pixels
- RAM: 1GB
- Memory: 8GB internal, expandable up to 32GB with microSD
- Camera: Rear 8MP auto focus with dual LED Flash, Sony Exmor R sensor/ Front 5MP
- OS: Android 5.1 Lollipop
- SIM: Dual
- Connectivity: 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- Battery: 2700mAh