Budget tablet launched by iBall!
iBall launched its latest tablet Slide 3G Q7218 underhood Slide series. The tablet has 7-inch WVGA display with 480×800 pixels. It packs with 1.3GHz quad core Cortex A7 processor. It supports dual SIM with voice calling feature. It has 512MB of RAM with 8GB of internal storage which is expandable up to 32GB. It sports 2MP rear shooter and VGA front shooter.
The Slide 3G Q7218 comes with Android 4.4 KitKat running out of the box. Connectivity options include 3G HSPA+ 21Mbps, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS and USB OTG. It packs with 2500mAh battery.
Commenting on the launch, Sandeep Parasrampuria, Director, iBall, said,
[notification type=”notification_info” ]iBall Slide 3G Q7218 is our proud launch with its key USPs of Powerful Quad core, 3G and massive 8GB ROM at a particular price point, and we are sure it is compelling enough to give the biggie brands a run for their money.[/notification]
The iBall Slide 3G Q7218 will be available in Silver colour for Rs. 6,499.
iBall Slide 3G Q7218 specifications are
- Processor: 1.3GHz Quad-Core Cortex A7
- Display: 7-inch capacitive multi-touch with 480×800 pixels
- RAM: 512MB
- Memory: 8GB internal, expandable up to 32GB microSD
- Camera: Rear 2MP/ Front VGA
- OS: Android 4.4 KitKat
- SIM: Dual with voice calling
- Connectivity: 3G HSPA+ 21Mbps, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS, USB OTG
- Battery: 2500mAh