iBall takes a new move!
iBall launches its first Windows 8.1 tablet Side WQ32. The tablet has with 8.1-inch IPS display with Zero Air Gap touch and 1280×800 pixels. It is loaded with 1.33GHz quad core Intel Atom processor powered by 2GB RAM and 16GB onboard storage which ie expandable up to 32GB via microSD card.
The iBall Slide WQ32 sports 5MP rear shooter with LED Flash and 2MP front shooter. Connectivity options include 3G, Wi-Fi 802.11b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, micro HDMI, and microUSB. It has 14Wh battery capacity. The tablet comes with free one year Microsoft Office, 1TB OneDrive storage and Windows Defender Antivirus and Firewall.
The iBall Slide WQ32 will be available for Rs. 16,999. iBall will launch 10.1-inch 2 in 1 tablet later this month.
iBall Slide WQ32 specifications are
- Processor: 1.33GHz quad-core Intel Atom Z3735D (clocked up to 1.86GHz)
- Display: 8-inch multi-touch IPS with Zero Air Gap touch, 178-degree viewing angle, 800×1280 pixels
- RAM: 2GB LPDDR3
- Memory: 16GB internal, expandable up to 32GB microSD
- Camera: Rear 5MP auto focus with LED flash/ Front 2MP
- OS: Windows 8.1
- Connectivity: 3G (via SIM card slot), Wi-Fi 802.11b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, micro HDMI, and microUSB
- Battery: 14 Wh