Infinx expands its Note series with the new Infinix Note 5 smartphone. The new Infinix Note 5 is the first smartphone by Infinix which runs on Android One OS. It features a 5.99-inch Full HD+ screen, 4500mAh battery, and Dual 4G VoLTE.
Infinix Note 5 is powered by an Octa-Core MediaTek Helio P23 SoC, Mali G71 MP2 GPU, and Android 8.1 Oreo. The smartphone comes in two RAM/Storage variants, one with3GB of RAM and 32GB of storage while the other model has 4GB of RAM and 64GB of inbuilt storage. It sports a 12MP rear camera with Dual LED flash, 1.25μm pixel size, and f/2.0 aperture. On the front, it is equipped with a 16MP sensor with f/2.0 aperture.
The new Infinix Note 5 comes in Milan Black, Berlin Gray, and Ice Blue colors. The 3GB RAM with 32GB storage version is priced at Rs. 9999 and the 4GB RAM with 64GB storage version costs Rs. 11,999.
Infinix Note 5 Specification are
- Processor: 2.5GHz Octa-Core MediaTek Helio P23
- GPU: Mali G71 MP2 GPU
- Display: 5.99-inch (2160×1080 pixels) FHD+ IPS display, 18:9 aspect ratio, 2.5D curved glass
- RAM: 3GB/4GB
- Memory: 32GB/64GB internal storage, expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD
- Camera: Rear – 12-MP sensor, Dual LED flash, 1.25μm pixel size, f/2.0 aperture / Front – 16MP sensor, f/2.0 aperture
- OS: Android One (Oreo 8.1)
- SIM: Dedicated Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- Connectivity: Dual 4G LTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.2, GLONASS, microUSB
- Battery: 4500mAh battery with fast charging