Infocus follows Make in India rule!
Infocus launched M260, which is company’s first Make in India smartphone. It is powered by 1.3GHz quad core processor. It has 4.5-inch FWVGA IPS display with 854×480 pixels. It runs on Android 5.1 Lollipop with Inlife UI 2.0.
The M260 sports 5MP rear camera with LED flash and 2MP front camera. It has 1GB of RAM, 8GB of internal storage and which is expandable up to 32GB. It supports dual SIM and 3G connectivity.
Commenting on the launch of the M260, Sachin Thapar, Country Head, InFocus India said,
[notification type=”notification_info” ]Mostly, low cost phone is associated with low end specs; however, with InFocus M260 we bring a ‘no-compromise’ fully loaded smartphone experience to the first time smartphone buyer. Our strategic partnership with world’s best manufacturer, Foxconn, ensures highest build quality backed with consistent performance on InFocus M260 at a disruptive pricing, truly democratising the smartphone industry.[/notification]
The Infocus M260 is available in Orange, White and Fluorescent Green colours for Rs. 3,999. It is now available for purchase exclusively from Snapdeal.
Infocus M260 specifications are
- Processor: 1.3GHz quad-core MediaTek
- Display: 4.5-inch FWVGA IPS with 854×480 pixels
- RAM: 1GB
- Memory: 8GB internal, expandable up to 32GB micro SD
- Camera: Rear 5MP Fixed Focus with LED flash, f/2.4 aperture/ Front 2MP
- OS: Android 5.0 Lollipop with Inlife UI 2.0
- SIM: Dual micro
- Connectivity: 3G, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0 and GPS
- Battery: 2000mAh