Intel with more on educational tablets!
Intel launched its new 10-inch tablets Intel ECS TR10CD1 and ECS TR10CS1 which is designed for students’ need and educational purpose. Both tablets have 1.2GHz dual core Intel Atom Z2520 processor running on 1GB or 2GB optional RAM. It also has 8GB, 16GB and 32GB optional storage. Connectivity options include optional 3G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and optional NFC.
The Intel tablets are running on Android 4.2 Jelly Bean. Both can run up to 12 hours on battery. The tablets have preloaded apps like Lab Camera, Media Camera, Art Rage, SPARKvue, elearning by Mythware, Foxit Mobile PDF, Intel Education Resources, and Intel Education Theft Deterrent.
- Rugged 70cm drop resistance
- Temperature Sensor Probe
- Snap-on magnification lens, 30x magnification
- Dust and water resistance under IP52
Intel ECS TR10CD1 and ECS TR10CS1 specifications are
- Display: 10-inch IPS LCD,350 nits with 1280×800 pixels
- Processor: 1.2GHz dual-core Intel Atom Z2520
- RAM: 1GB/ 2GB LPDDR2
- Memory: 8GB/ 16GB/ 32GB
- Camera: Rear 5MP/ Front 1.26MP (VGA)
- OS: Android 4.2 Jelly Bean
- Stylus: Active
- Connectivity: 3G (optional), Wi-Fi 802.11a/b/g/n, Bluetooth 2.1, NFC (Optional)
- Battery: up to 12hours