Is it necessary to go with Gingerbread?
Intex has now launched four new budget smartphones, to its Cloud range of devices. The dual-SIM smartphones, namely Intex Cloud Y12, Cloud Y11, Cloud X11 and Cloud X1+ are android driven smartphones.
Intex Cloud X1+ runs on Android 2.3.5 (Gingerbread) OS, with 1GHz DPD6821 processor and has 128MB RAM. The device has internal storage 14MB which can upgrade up to 32GB with MicroSD.
Intex Cloud X1+ sports a 3.5-inch HVGA display with a resolution of 480×320 pixels. Connectivity options includes: EDGE, GPRS, WAP, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and USB.
Intex Cloud X1+ sports 2.0 MP Digital Camera with enhanced night vision with no Flash Light & no secondary camera.
Intex Cloud X1+ specifications are
- Processor: 1GHz DPD6821
- Display: 3.5-inch HVGA with a resolution of 480×320 pixels
- RAM: 128MB
- Camera: 2MP rear
- Memory: 14MB Internal, expandable up to 32GB
- Connectivity: EDGE, GPRS, WAP, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, USB
- SIM: Dual SIM Dual Standby (GSM + GSM)
- Battery: 1250mAh
- OS: Android 2.3.5 Gingerbread