Intex going for budget phones!
Intex has now launched four new budget smartphones, to its Cloud range of devices. The dual-SIM smartphones, namely Intex Cloud Y12, Cloud Y11, Cloud X11 and Cloud X1+ are android driven smartphones.
Intex Cloud X11 runs on Android 4.2.2 (Jelly Bean) OS, with MT6572M Chipset and 1Ghz dual-core processor and has 256MB RAM. The device has internal storage 512MB which can upgrade up to 32GB with microSD.
Intex Cloud X11 sports a 3.5-inch TFT capacitive touchscreen with 320×480 pixels resolution. Device has Loudspeaker to amplify music playback and tones, device supports Speakerphone while you call. Intex Cloud X11 Supports display orientation sensor, which helps to rotate screen view in any angle.
Intex Cloud X11 sports 2.0MP Digital Camera with enhanced night vision with no Flash Light & no secondary camera.
Intex Cloud X11 Specifications are
- Processor: 1GHz Dual Core
- Display: 3.5-inch TFT Capacitive multi touch with 320×480 pixels resolution
- RAM: 256MB
- Camera: 2MP rear
- Memory: 512MB Internal, expandable up to 32GB
- Connectivity: 3G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, A-GPS, FM-Radio, micro USB
- SIM: Dual SIM Dual Standby (GSM + WCDMA)
- Battery: 1250mAh
- OS: Android 4.2 Jelly Bean