Budget Smartphone for New Generation!
After launching Intex Cloud X5 and Intex Aqua N2, Intex has officially launched one more budget smartphone for the new generation. It runs on android 4.2 Jelly Bean OS with 1GHz dual-core processor, 512MB of RAM and has 4GB of internal memory. This device features a 4-inch capacitive touch screen display with 800x 480p resolution and has dual-SIM operation functionality.
It comes with a 5MP rear camera with LED flash and 1.3MP front camera and a micro SD card slot for expandable memory. It runs on a 1400mAh battery.
It features 3G, WIFI, Bluetooth, FM radio and micro USB port connectivity. It is available in market at a reasonable price of INR 6990.
Intex Cloud Y4 specifications are
- Processor: 1GHz Dual-core
- Screen: 4-inch capacitive touch, 800 x 480 pixels resolution
- RAM: 512MB
- Camera: Rear 5MP (With LED Flash)/ Front 1.3MP
- Memory: 4GB internal, expandable up to 32GB
- OS: Android 4.2 Jelly Bean
- Battery: 1400mAh
- SIM: Dual
- Connectivity: 3G, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth, GPS