iVOOMi has recently presented some of its great budget handsets in the market. Considering their old record we can conclude that the brand is trying to capture the budget smartphone market. To make their move more solid the brand has just unveiled another handset in the market which will redefine the definition of a budget-friendly smartphone. The handset is known as the iVOOMi Z1, so without wasting any time let’s check out more about its specifications and pricing.
At first glance, one can hardly tell that the smartphone belongs to a budget category. As revealed by the brand it will be a Flipkart exclusive handset and will go on sale starting from 11th of October. iVOOMi Z1 houses a 5.67(inch) HD+ LCD Display with a resolution of 1498 x 720 pixels, 19:9 aspect ratio. The device comes powered by a MediaTek MTK6739 Quad-Core processor coupled with a PowerVR GE8100 GPU for gaming. The device comes in only one variant i-e 2GB RAM+16GB ROM, luckily the storage on the device is expandable up to 128GB’s via micro-SD card.
The handset runs on SmartMe OS 3.0 based on the Android 8.1 Oreo. Z1 houses a 13MP rear camera with LED Flash and in the front, a 5MP selfie camera is provided. Surprisingly the handset offers both Facial Recognition and Fingerprint Scanner for security. The handset runs on a 2800mAh battery and is priced at INR 6,999, but in Flipkart’s Big Billion days one can grab it for INR 6,499.
- Display: 5.67(inch) HD+ LCD panel with a resolution of 1498 x 720 pixels, 19:9 aspect ratio
- Processor: MediaTek MTK6739 Quad-Core SoC clocked at 1.3Ghz
- GPU: PowerVR GE8100
- RAM: 2GB
- SIM: Dual
- OS: SmartMe OS 3.0 based on Android 8.1 Oreo
- Memory: 16GB expandable upto 128GB’s via micro-SD card
- Camera: 13MP rear with Sony IMX135 sensor and Soft Flash, a 5MP selfie camera
- Connectivity: 4G VoLte, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, GPS, OTG support, etc
- Battery: 2800mAh