Jabra brings new Earbuds!
Jabra launched Elite Sport which is sports earbuds. The brand comes under GN Group’s which is known for headset and hearing aid expertise. It is a set of wireless earbuds which connects via Bluetooth. It fits easily in ear and doesn’t fall out while running or doing any workout. It has IP67 rating which makes it water proof and can be clean by fresh water splash.
The Elite Sport comes with heart rate sensor. It connects with Jabra app which has fitness trainer and also has workout videos to maintain health. It comes with 4.5 hours of battery life on one charge and can be chargable by its case too.
- Battery life up to 4.5 hours of music and calls
- Chargeable by portable case
- Fits perfectly in the ears
- Flexible wearing options with single or stereo earbud use
- Integrated Training Management inside app, includes video tutorial
- It is compatible with Android and iOS
- Integrated with Jabra Sport Life app and support for all leading third-party fitness apps
- Three-year warranty against sweat and waterproof to IP67 rating
- Advanced heart rate analysis with automatic fitness level testing of VO2 Max, recovery advisor and race predictor
The Jabra Elite Sport will be coming in two colours Lime Green and Black for Rs. 18,990. It will be going on sale from 8th August. It will go on sale in online through Amazon and Headphonezone, for offline it will be Jabra authorised retail partner and Croma stores.
René Svendsen-Tune, CEO of Jabra said,
[notification type=”notification_info” ]“What truly excites me about our first true wireless earbuds is that they offer an experience that only Jabra can bring-to-life. We’ve used our R&D expertise from across the GN Group to deliver not just the most technically advanced true wireless sports earbuds, but actually the most complete cord-free experience for our customers. Jabra Elite Sport is an example of an intelligent sound solution that delivers calls and music very well, and does so much more besides”.[/notification]