Reliance Jio earlier introduced a new offer named Monsoon Hungama Exchange Offer which allows the existing Jio customer to upgrade their Jio Phone at an effective cost of Rs 501 only. This was a huge point of savings as the customer need not pay the full amount Rs 1500. recently they announced more details about that offers and a special plan for the users to save more.
The Monsoon Hungama Exchange Offer details are
- Under the Monsoon Hungama exchange offer, Jiophone will now be available at effectively Rs 501.
- Additionally, Rs 501 is also a 100% refundable security deposit at the end of 3 years, thereby making the JioPhone effectively free.
- This Rs 501 offer can be availed instantly at the retail point, on exchanging any old 2G/3G/4G phone.
- Customers should ensure that the old phone that is being exchanged must be in working condition and with charger.
- The old phone must be handed over to the retailer at the time of the new JioPhone purchase
- The handset must be in working condition without any damage/missing parts or broken/burnt parts and should be sold in the last 3.5 years (1 st Jan’ 2015 onwards)
- JioPhone or any CDMA or operator locked devices WILL NOT be accepted for exchange.
The Special Recharge Plan for new Jio Phone
Special Recharge Plan is combined with Monsoon Hungama and it costs the JioPhone at effectively Rs 501 and offers unlimited voice and 90GB data (0.5GB data/day) over a period of 6 months. Everything under recharge of Rs. 594 at the time of activation. Additionally, JioPhone users under the Monsoon Hungama exchange offer will get a special exchange bonus of 6GB data voucher, worth Rs. 101.
Reliance Jio has also introduced a separate monthly Rs. 99 plan with unlimited free voice, 0.5GB data/day and 300 SMS for 28 days. The JioPhone Monsoon Hungama exchange offer will be available from July 21st, you can register your interest on jio.com.