New fish or OS!
Jolla OS will provide users the up-to-date map data and location information, such as restaurants and hotels etc around the world.
Jolla’s Sailfish OS is integrated with an Android compatible application runtime that Jolla has developed in co-operation with one of the mobile and TV industry software developer.
Finnish smartphone start-up Jolla will start shipping the first batch of its debut smartphone in its home country on Nov. 27.
Jolla Smartphone runs on Sailfish OS with 1.4GHz dual-core processor, 1GB of RAM and has 16GB of internal memory. This device features a 4.5-inch IPS LCD touch screen display with 540 x 960 pixels resolution.
It comes with an 8MP rear camera and 2MP front camera and a micro SD card slot for expandable memory up to 64GB. It runs on a Li-Ion 2100mAh battery. It features 3G, WIFI, Bluetooth, FM radio and micro USB port connectivity.
- Processor: 1.4GHz Dual-core
- Screen: 4.5-inch IPS LCD, 540 x 960 pixels resolution
- RAM: 1GB
- Camera: Rear 8MP/ Front 2MP
- Memory: 16GB internal, expandable up to 64GB
- OS: Sailfish
- Battery: Li-Ion 2100mAh battery
- Connectivity: 3G, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth, GPS