Wait is over!
Karbonn launched Karbonn Titanium S5+ few days ago and now it is here with its new flagship smartphone Karbonn Titanium X. Earlier a teaser image was posted on the official website without pricing. It comes with 5-inch full HD IPS display based on One Glass Solution OGS technology with 1920×1080 pixels and runs on Android 4.2 Jelly Bean.
Karbonn Titanium X comes with 13-megapixel rear camera with Dual LED Flash and autofocus, whereas front camera is 5-megapixel. It is unibody design with 1GB RAM and has onboard storage of 16GB which is expandable up to 32GB. Karbonn Titanium X has Intelligent Answer Mode, Flip to Mute, Direct Call, Shake to Answer and more features. It supports Single micro SIM, 3G, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth with A2DP, GPS. It is the first Indian brand to support NFC.
Karbonn Titanium X specifications are
- Processor: 1.5 GHz quad-core
- Display: 5-inch Full HD IPS based on OGS Technology with 1920×1080 pixels
- RAM: 1GB
- Memory: 16GB internal, expandable up to 32GB
- Camera: Rear 13MP/ Front 5MP
- OS: Android 4.2 Jelly Bean
- Connectivity: 3G, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth with A2DP, GPS, NFC
- SIM: Single micro
- Battery: 2300mAh