Karbonn launches another Selfie camera!
Karbonn launches Titanium Mach Two S360 which is the successor of Titanium Mach One S310. The smartphone comes with 1.4GHz True Octa core processor running on Android 4.4 KitKat out of the box, company promised the upgradable to Android 5.0 Lollipop. It has 5-inch HD IPS display with Gorilla Glass 3 and 1280×720 pixels.
The Titanium Mach Two S360 sports 8MP rear shooter with LED Flash, Sony BSI Sensor and 8MP front shooter with BSI sensor. It is dual SIM smartphone and supports 3G connectivity. It has 1GB of RAM with 8GB of expandable memory which is expandable up to 32GB. It comes with 1900mAh battery capacity. It comes with Smart Eye feature that tracks eye movement to play and pause videos, Swipe and shake gesture to control music. The camera comes with Face Beauty Mode, Face Detection and Smile shot features.
The Karbonn Titanium Mach Two S360 will be available in Deep Blue colour for Rs. 10,490 on ecommerce and retail stores.
Karbonn Titanium Mach Two S360 specifications are
- Processor: 1.4GHz True Octa-Core
- Display: 5-inch HD IPS with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection, 1280×720 pixels
- RAM: 1GB
- Memory: 8GB internal, expandable up to 32GB microSD
- Camera: Rear 8MP auto-focus with LED Flash, Sony BSI sensor/ Front 8MP auto-focus with BSI sensor
- OS: Android 4.4 KitKat upgradable to Android 5.0 Lollipop
- SIM: Dual
- Connectivity: 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- Battery: 1900mAh