It is budget smartphone!
Karbonn launched its latest budget smartphone Titanium S20. The smartphone comes with 4.5-inch FWVGA IPS display with 854×480 pixels. It has 1GB RAM and 1.3GHz quad core processor. It sports a 5MP rear shooter with LED Flash and a VGA front shooter.
The Titanium S20 comes with Android 4.4 KitKat running out of the box, It has 4GB inbuilt memory which is expandable up to 32GB. It is a dual SIM smartphone and supports dual standby. Connectivity options include 3G, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth and GPS. It comes with 1600mAH battery capacity.
The Karbonn Titanium S20 will be available in White and Black colours for Rs. 4,999 on Amazon.in. It comes with 500MB data for every month up to three months on Aircel starting from 2nd October.
Karbonn Titanium S20 specifications are
- Processor: 1.3GHz quad-core
- Display: 4.5-inch FWVGA multi-touch IPS with 854×480 pixels
- RAM: 1GB
- Memory: 4GB internal, expandable up to 32GB microSD
- Camera: Rear 5MP Autofocus with LED flash/ Front VGA
- OS: Android 4.4 KitKat
- SIM: Dual with Dual Standby
- Connectivity: 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth with A2DP and GPS
- Battery: 1600mAh