Titanium family gets a new member!
Karbonn launched Karbonn Titanium S7, Karbonn A15+ Duple and Karbonn A1+ Duple few days ago and now they are back with new smartphone Karbonn Titanium S5+. Titanium S5+ is loaded with 1.3GHz Quad core processor (probably MediaTek MT6582) on a 5-inch qHD multi touch screen, with One Cell display.
Titanium S5+ runs on 1GB RAM, has 4GB onboard storage which is expandable up to 32GB. For photography Karbonn Titanium S5+ has 8-megapixel rear camera with LED flash and auto focus, also it has 0.3-megapixel front facing camera for video chat. It supports Dual SIM both GSM with dual standby.
It runs on Android 4.2 Jelly Bean platform, also supports 3G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and GPS functionality. Karbonn Titanium S5+ is available in Pearl White and Deep Blue colours on Snapdeal and Saholic. The MRP of the phone is Rs. 12,990.
[box type=”info” ]Karbonn Titanium S5 Plus (White) is available on infibeam at Rs. 10,990 [/box]
Karbonn Titanium S5+ specifications are
- Processor: 1.3GHz Quad-core
- Display: 5-inch qHD multi-touch IPS capacitive touch with 960 × 540 pixel resolution
- RAM: 1GB
- Memory: 4GB internal, expandable up to 32GB
- Camera: Rear 8MP/ Front 0.3MP
- SIM: Dual (GSM+GSM) with Dual Standby
- OS: Android 4.2 Jelly Bean
- Connectivity: 3G, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth with A2DP and GPS
- Battery: 1800mAh