Windows is the OS coming to all smartphones!
Karbonn launched its first Windows Smartphone Titanium Wind W4 on ecommerce website. The Karbonn Titanium Wind W4 comes with Windows 8.1 and has 15GB One Drive cloud storage space. Microsoft office will be preloaded on the smartphone. It comes with 4-inch WVGA display and 800×480 pixels. It is loaded with 1.2GHz dual core Qualcomm Snapdragon (maybe Snapdragon 200) processor powered by 512MB RAM. It is a dual SIM smartphone (GSM+GSM).
The smartphone has 4GB inbuilt memory which is expandable up to 32GB. It sports a 5MP rear shooter with LED Flash and a 0.3MP front shooter. Connectivity options include 3G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and GPS. Battery capacity is not mentioned.
The Karbonn Titanium Wind W4 will be available in White, Red and Black colour. The White colour goes for sale on Amazon.in for Rs. 5,999.
Karbonn Titanium Wind W4 specifications are
- Processor: 1.2GHz dual-core Qualcomm Snapdragon
- Display: 4-inch WVGA with 800×480 pixels
- RAM: 512MB
- Memory: 4GB internal, expandable 32GB microSD
- Camera: Rear 5MP autofocus with LED flash/ Front 0.3MP
- OS: Windows Phone 8.1
- SIM: Dual
- Connectivity: 3G, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth, GPS