Specs looks like entry level smartphone!
Lava listed a smartphone Iris 401 on its official website. It has 1.3GHz dual core processor running on 4-inch capacitive display with 800×480 pixels. It has 256MB RAM with 512MB internal storage which is expandable up to 32GB. It sports 3MP rear shooter with LED Flash and 0.3MP (VGA) front shooter. It is a dual SIM smartphone with 2G connectivity. It comes with Android 4.2 Jelly Bean running out of the box. It has 1450mAh battery capacity.
The Lava Iris 401 will be available in Blue and Black colour with no word on price yet.
Lava Iris 401 specifications are
- Processor: 1.3GHz dual-core
- Display: 4-inch capacitive touch screen with 800×480 pixels
- RAM: 256MB
- Memory: 512MB internal, expandable up to 32GB microSD
- Camera: Rear 3MP with LED flash/ Front 0.3MP (VGA)
- OS: Android 4.2 Jelly Bean
- SIM: Dual with dual standby
- Connectivity: 2G (EDGE) , Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth with A2DP
- Battery: 1450mAh