And you know what, it can be upgraded to Android 4.4 KitKat…
Lava Iris 406Q comes with 4-inch touch screen display with 800 x400 pixels resolution. It is powered by 1.2GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon processor with Adreno 302 GPU. It runs on Android 4.3 Jelly Bean which is upgradable to Android 4.4 KitKAt. It comes with dual SIM support with dual standby. The rear camera is 5 megapixel and the front one is a VGA. The connectivity options include 3G (HSDPA: 21 Mbps) , Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 3.0 with A2DP and GPS. The RAM is 1GB and internal memory is 4GB which is expandable unto 32GB with microSD card. The battery is 1700mAh.
Lava Iris 406Q will be available in black and white colours. There is no word on pricing yet.
Lava Iris 406Q specifications are
- Processor: 1.2GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon processor
- GPU: Adreno 302
- Display: 4-inch touch screen with 800×480 pixels
- RAM: 1GB
- Memory: 4GB internal, expandable up to 32GB with microSD
- Camera: Rear 5MP with LED flash/ Front 0.3MP
- OS: Android 4.2 Jelly Bean
- SIM: Dual (GSM + GSM) with Dual Standby
- Connectivity: 3G (HSDPA: 21 Mbps) , Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 3.0 with A2DP and GPS
- Battery: 1700mAh