Entry smartphone by Lava!
Lava launches Iris 444, a new entry level smartphone in India. It comes with 1GHz Cortex A7 processor. It has 4-inch touch screen with 800×480 pixels. The smartphone has 256MB of RAM with 512MB of internal storage which is expandable up to 32GB. It supports dual SIM support.
Iris 444 sports 2MP rear shooter with LED Flash and 0.3MP (VGA) front shooter. It comes with Android 4.4 KitKat running out of the box. Connectivity options include 2G (EDGE), Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth.
The Lava Iris 444 will be available for Rs. 3,199.
Lava Iris 444 specifications are
- Processor: 1GHz Cortex A7
- Display: 4-inch touch screen with 800×480 pixels
- RAM: 256MB
- Memory: 512MB internal, expandable up to 32GB microSD
- Camera: Rear 2MP with LED flash/ Front 0.3MP (VGA)
- OS: Android 4.4 KitKat
- SIM: Dual with Dual Standby
- Connectivity: 2G (EDGE), Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth
- Battery: 1400mAh