Lava launched its latest smartphone Iris 500 on ecommerce website. The smartphone has 5-inch WVGA IPS display with 854×480 pixels. It comes with Android 4.4 KitKat running out of the box. It has 2G network connectivity with Wi-Fi, Bluetooth support.
The Iris 500 sports 5MP rear shooter with LED Flash and 0.3MP (VGA) front shooter. It comes with 1.2GHz dual core processor. It has 512MB of RAM with 4GB of internal storage which is expandable up to 32GB. It has 1800mAh battery.
Lava Iris 500 specifications are
- Processor: 1.2GHz dual-core
- Display: 5-inch IPS with 854×480 pixels
- RAM: 512MB
- Memory: 4GB internal, expandable up to 32GB microSD
- Camera: Rear 5MP with LED Flash/ Front 0.3MP (VGA)
- OS: Android 4.4.2 KitKat
- SIM: Dual with dual standby
- Connectivity: 2G (EDGE), Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0
- Battery: 1800mAh