New Phablet by Lava!
Lava launched Iris Alfa L which comes under company’s new Iris Alfa series. The smartphone is powered by 1.3GHz quad core MediaTek MT6582M processor. It has 5.5-inch IPS display with 960×540 pixels. It comes with 1GB of RAM, 8GB of internal storage which is expandable up to 32GB.
The Iris Alfa L comes with Android 5.0 Lollipop running out of the box and supports dual SIM. It sports 8MP rear shooter with LED Flash, PureCel sensor and Front VGA shooter. Connectivity options include 3G HSPA, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0 and GPS. It packs with 3000mAh battery capacity.
The Lava Iris Alfa L is available in White and Metallic Grey colours for Rs. 8000 (MRP). Lava will also sell flipcover for the smartphone at Rs. 399.
Lava Iris Alfa L specifications are
- Processor: 1.3GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6582M
- Display: 5.5-inch IPS with 960×540 pixels
- RAM: 1GB
- Memory: 8GB internal, expandable up to 32GB microSD
- Camera: Rear 8MP with LED Flash, PureCel sensor/ Front VGA
- OS: Android 5.0 Lollipop
- SIM: Dual with dual standby
- Connectivity: 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- Battery: 3000mAh