Battery getting bigger!
Lava launched its latest smartphone Iris Fuel 50 under hood of Fuel series. This series is got better battery as the smartphone comes with 3000mAh battery and promises to last for 1 and half days. It packs with 1.3GHz quad core processor with 1GB of RAM. It has 5-inch IPS display with Dragontrail Glass Protection and 854×480 pixels.
The smartphone sports 8MP rear shooter with dual LED Flash, BSI 2 sensor and 2MP front shooter. It has 8GB internal storage which is expandable up to 32GB. It comes with Android 4.4.2 KitKat running out of the box. It supports dual SIM and 3G network.
The Lava Iris Fuel 50 is available in black colour for Rs. 7,799.
Lava Iris Fuel 50 specifications are
- Processor: 1.3GHz quad-core
- Display: 5-inch touch screen IPS with Asahi Dragontrail glass protection, 854 x 480 pixels
- RAM: 1GB
- Memory: 8GB internal, expandable up to 32GB microSD
- Camera: Rear 8MP with dual LED Flash, BSI 2 sensor/ Front 2MP
- OS: Android 4.4.2 KitKat
- SIM: Dual with dual standby
- Connectivity: 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- Battery: 3000mAh